We are excited to invite you to our free webinar on Reducing Methane Emissions in the Energy Industry in collaboration with Baker Botts.
The webinar addresses the growing concern of global warming and climate change, the impact of methane emissions on these phenomena and what the Energy industry can do to tackle this issue.
The webinar is the perfect opportunity to learn how methane emissions management systems can be implemented as part of an existing/operational inspection and monitoring program.
The webinar will be delivered by discipline experts from AIE and Baker Botts:
- Impact of methane emissions on global warming and climate change
- Legal and compliance strategies for methane reduction
- Methods to detect and quantify methane emissions
- Establishing a robust methane monitoring and inspection program
- Potential commercial benefits of methane reductions
- Q&A forum
To register, please click Register Now
As there are limited seats for the webinar, registrations will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
For further queries and support, please email us at email@example.com