AIE is committed to working across industries to improve the integrity and safety of infrastructure associated with the production, processing, transportation, and distribution of petrochemical and hazardous products.
In response to the increasing trends of pipeline failures, many countries have established pipeline regulations to enforce requirements on operators and ensure the safety of pipeline transportation.
AIE has significant experience in supporting Global Regulatory Bodies in pipeline Regulation development and implementation. We recently engaged with a Regional Petroleum Authority in the Middle East to develop and implement a new risk-based Pipeline Safety and Integrity Management Regulation to improve the safety of the pipeline infrastructure within the region.
The regulation is implemented via our new Veracity Digital Platform, which is specifically designed to provide a mechanism for regulatory bodies to implement pipeline regulations across multiple operators. Our web-based reporting tool harnesses the power of the AIE Veracity software to support in the data submission and review process.
Key functionality of the platform at a glance:
- Customizable to meet regulatory requirements
- Secure digital solution for operators to submit key integrity data to the regulator to demonstrate pipeline safety and integrity
- Includes key pipeline physical and operating properties and statements of integrity for each legislative pipeline
- Operator dashboard which provides pipeline integrity status and risk mitigation actions that are assigned by both operator and regulator
- Regulator dashboard providing full oversight of all operators’ pipelines, data submission status, integrity status and assigned action status
- Ability for regulator to assign risk mitigation actions directly to operators within the platform and for operators to address actions through closure or change request
- Full data filter functionality throughout to allow regulator/operator ease of data management
- Fully auditable system with any changes being tracked and recorded in the database
Our pipeline software capabilities are wide ranging, and we currently manage the integrity of over 2200 export pipelines globally via VeracityPipeline.
Contact us today for a 1-month free trial of the platform.