COMING UP: Our 3-day Corrosion Management training course will be held from the 24th to the 26th of March in Dubai, UAE. Do not miss out on the early bird discount (expires on the 5th of March) and book your seats now!
Our Corrosion Management training ensures that the delegates gain an exceptional learning experience and outstanding practical knowledge allowing them to effectively manage corrosion throughout the lifecycle of an asset. It explains how to simply identify, control, monitor, and prevent the respective corrosion threats while also showcasing how to perform risk assessments and risk-based inspections when required.
The course follows a problem-based learning approach by delivering an interactive, real-life case study at the end of each module. The training course consists of 11 modules that are delivered by the most experienced experts in the region. Some of the key topics that are covered in the training include the following:
- CO2, O2 & H2S Corrosion, Preferential Weld Corrosion, Under Deposit Corrosion
- Environmentally Assisted Cracking & Erosion (Sour Service Cracking, Hydrogen Induced Stress Cracking, etc.)
- Material Selection
- Corrosion Monitoring and Control
- Cathodic Protection (Impressed Current Systems vs. Galvanic/Sacrificial Anode Systems)
- Corrosion Management System Elements
- Corrosion Risk Assessment & RBI
Click here to register for this course.
To know more about the content of the training course, download our brochure here.