Group Live Training Course
- The steps and elements involved in implementing an effective Operational Risk Management system
- Operational Risk Management system process definition and steps
- Operational Risk Management elements and their roles and implementation
- The various tools and methods that can be used in an Operational Risk Management system along with their functions
- Risk assessment tools (PHA, HAZOP, ORA, etc.) and their function and implementation within an Operational Risk Management system
- Risk registers
- The effect of human factors on an Operational Risk Management system and how to manage these factors
- Principles of a safety culture
- Human error and human factors engineering
- Competence assurance management systems
- A case study summarizing major failures in hazardous industries and their relation to an Operational Risk Management system
The objective of the course is to train attendees on the significance of an Operational Risk Management system and the elements and process involved in its setup and implementation. The course covers various risk assessment tools as well as human factors, safety culture principles and competency assurance management systems.
The course is intended for Managers, Engineers, Inspectors and Technicians in the fields of:
- Integrity & Inspection
- Process & Operations
From heavy industry but especially:
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemical & Chemical
- Power & Utilities
- Registration will only be confirmed once payment is received in full and notification is received back from AIE.
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to ensure that they have an adequate internet connection as well as audio and microphone facilities.
- Payments are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. However, substitute delegates are permitted at any time by providing advance notice to AIE.
- In the event that AIE postpones the course and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, a full refund of monies will be provided.
- AIE shall assume no liability in the event of this conference being cancelled due to any unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances.