Group Live Training Course
- Introduction to Reliability, Availability, Maintainability
- Basic definitions
- Failure modes, MTTF and MTTR calculations
- Maintainability and cost assessments
- Reliability definitions and statistical descriptions alongside the various applications
- Failure data and its parameters
- Failure patterns / time, life-cycle costs
- Illustration of the various Reliability Block Diagrams to assess the reliability of different systems
- Reliability block diagrams
- Series and parallel dependency
- Overview of different technologies to drive maintenance delivery
- Maintenance Watchkeeping & Condition Monitoring
- CMMS setup and approach
The objective of the course is to learn from industry experts in the field of maintenance and reliability, and utilize technology and methods practiced across multiple industries to drive optimal asset performance.
The course is intended for Managers, Maintenance and Reliability Engineers, Operations Personnel and Technicians. It targets various industry sectors; Including Energy, Mining, Petrochemical & Chemical, Refineries, Power & Utilities, Nuclear.
- Registration will only be confirmed once payment is received in full and notification is received back from AIE.
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to ensure that they have an adequate internet connection as well as audio and microphone facilities.
- Payments are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. However, substitute delegates are permitted at any time by providing advance notice to AIE.
- In the event that AIE postpones the course and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, a full refund of monies will be provided.
- AIE shall assume no liability in the event of this conference being cancelled due to any unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances.