Group Live Training Course
- An explanation of the ten Asset Integrity Elements of a functioning integrity management system, their history, importance and methods of implementation.
- An understanding of an Asset Integrity Life Cycle and the significance and implementation of integrity throughout each stage including concept selection, detailed engineering and design etc.
- An explanation of the design, structure and maintenance requirements of Asset Integrity Barriers to prevent major accident events and their illustration in a BowTie model.
- An overview of Safety Critical Elements & Equipment, their identification, verification and performance standards as well as their significance in the context of Major Accident hazards.
- A definition of the key Asset Degradation and Damage threats and analysis of their identification techniques and the mitigation methods used to manage them.
- An explanation of how to establish an Operational Corrosion Management system, highlighting recommended practices and operational requirements.
- An introduction to Risk Based Inspection, its components, benefits limitations and a step-by-step methodology on how to implement it.
- An overview of a functioning Pipeline Integrity Management system including an explanation of key threats, mitigation actions and their implementation using a modern risk-based approach.
- A definition of Key Performance Indicators and the strategic role they play in communicating integrity performance.
- An illustration of the key principles involved in developing and implementing a market leading Integrity and Maintenance Build solution.
- An explanation on how to complete an independent Asset Integrity Review Process and how the results should be analyzed and presented to demonstrate the risk profile of the asset.
- Analyze the essential components of a functioning integrity management system
- Review major incidents and target learning to real-life scenarios
- Learn key asset threats and how to identify and mitigate them
- Implement key Integrity services such as risk-based inspection and pipeline integrity
- Understand the latest risk-based integrity management methodologies & techniques
- Complete a series of integrity case studies and gain hands on experience
- Network with a variety of influential personnel
The topics of the training course are illustrated via practical case studies at the end of each module that serve as a self assessment for the delegates.The case studies are analysed and solved in a discussion-based environment.
The course is intended for Managers, Engineers, Inspectors and Technicians in the fields of:
- Integrity & Inspection
- Process & Operations
From heavy industry but especially:
- Oil & Gas
- Petrochemical & Chemical
- Power & Utilities
- Registration will only be confirmed once payment is received in full and notification is received back from AIE.
- It is the responsibility of the attendee to ensure that they have an adequate internet connection as well as audio and microphone facilities.
- Payments are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. However, substitute delegates are permitted at any time by providing advance notice to AIE.
- In the event that AIE postpones the course and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend on the rescheduled date, a full refund of monies will be provided.
- AIE shall assume no liability in the event of this conference being cancelled due to any unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances.