AIE is proud to announce another successful delivery of our three-day Well Integrity Management training course which was held on the 7th to 9th of November 2022. The course was attended by various onshore and offshore operators from around the world including Angola, Iraq, Algeria, South Africa, Myanmar, Oman, Ghana, UAE and Brunei Darussalam.
“The modules of the course and trainer experience were excellent and very relevant to well integrity. This enhanced my understanding and knowledge specifically on well integrity issues faced in my company.” – stated one of our delegates.
The course covers a comprehensive range of topics that are required for the setup and implementation of a robust well integrity management system, these include:
- Well Barriers
- Lifecycle Well Integrity
- Well Integrity Management Elements
- Well Integrity Mechanical Threats and Failure Modes
- Well Integrity Corrosion and Flow Assurance Threats
- Well Integrity Monitoring, Inspection & Testing
- Well Integrity Risk Assessments
- Annular Casing Pressure and Anomaly Management (focused on Sustained Casing Pressure Management)
- Well Maintenance
- Well Abandonment and Decommissioning
A further three Well Integrity Management training sessions are now scheduled for 2023. To view our full online training calendar, click here.
Private courses can be delivered with tailored content to meet your exact requirements, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss how we can meet your training needs.