Summary of Role:
To support the delivery of the Integrity Management Program, on day-to-day workloads and also assist the Integrity Team in the set up and administration of Integrity Management Program information and documentation.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Ensure that all integrity history is registered and stored accordingly.
- Review integrity file records, projects and inspection records, and summarize findings.
- Ensure overall consistency of inspection, testing work-packs and methods statement.
- Management of client CMMS system.
- Update of RBI and other integrity risk assessment software.
- Maintain and update a schedule for testing and inspection to ensure that future work is identified, includes in site and vessel plans and included in annual budgets.
- Assist with drafting of documents and reports.
- Support and improve systems to enhance the team performance.
- Contribute to field and progress reports, presentations and meetings.
- General administration of the team documentation.
- Ensure onsite work activities are performed in accordance with the health, safety and environmental policy, company QHSE manual and asset specific control of work procedures and practices.
Skills / Qualifications
- HND or Degree.
- Experience with RBI database management, record keeping & report writing.
- Exposure or familiarization with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems and ability to understand detailed engineering drawings and data contents.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and capable of multi-tasking across different projects.
- Exposed to project management and to be able to communicate effectively with project personnel, assess situations and resolve potential problem areas of conflict in project related matters.
- Versatile and flexible team player with good verbal and written English communication skills.