Feasibility studies are beneficial for greenfield and brownfield developments, and are also suitable for smaller projects aimed at reviewing the risks, benefits and costs of different options during the operating life of a facility. Whether our clients are investigating the potential of installing renewable energy technology (wind, wave, tidal, solar, hydroelectric, and geothermal) or looking to make a change in operations to reduce emissions or improve efficiency, AIE experts can conduct feasibility studies to appraise options and select the most suitable technologies and solutions.
AIE-led feasibility studies can help clients to:
- Define the opportunity, and the reasons for pursuing that particular opportunity
- Examine the business, financial and sustainability implications of the opportunity
- Review and compare technology options
- Explore the risks and uncertainties of different options
- Conduct a cost-benefit analysis of different options
- Provide clear recommendations for the next steps required to select and implement the optimal solution
As an independent, objective service provider, we can assist you to make the right decisions for a more sustainable and energy efficient future.