Feasibility studies are beneficial for greenfield and brownfield developments, and are also suitable for smaller projects aimed at reviewing the risks, benefits and costs of different options during the operating life of a facility. Whether our clients are investigating the potential of installing renewable energy technology (wind, wave, tidal, solar, hydroelectric, and geothermal) or looking to make a change in operations to reduce emissions or improve efficiency, AIE experts can conduct feasibility studies to appraise options and select the most suitable technologies and solutions.
AIE-led feasibility studies can help clients to:
- Define the opportunity, and the reasons for pursuing that particular opportunity
- Examine the business, financial and sustainability implications of the opportunity
- Review and compare technology options
- Explore the risks and uncertainties of different options
- Conduct a cost-benefit analysis of different options
- Provide clear recommendations for the next steps required to select and implement the optimal solution
- Operationalize an effective asset and maintenance management system for the entire life cycle of any proposed solution(s)
As an independent, objective service provider, we can assist you to make the right decisions for a more sustainable and energy efficient future.
AIE’s environmental management software, Veracity EMS, provides users with an online platform to store, trend, retrieve and visualize a variety of environmental monitoring parameters.
The data fed into the software is compared against preset KPIs and the user is automatically notified if there are any excursions to allow for real time data monitoring.
Veracity EMS forms an integral part of the operator’s sustainability management system, with its structure and design fully compliant with best practice engineering standards.
For more information about our environmental management software, click here.