With more than 20 attendees from major operators around the world, AIE recently delivered our 3-day Well Integrity Management course.
The course was delivered by one of our industry’s leading experts in well integrity, and it received exceptional feedback in terms of both content and delivery.
“Thank you for this session. It was very interesting and included excellent discussions. The knowledge sharing of the team was invaluable,” stated one of our attendees.
The course covered a comprehensive range of topics including:
- Well Barriers
- Lifecycle Well Integrity
- Well Integrity Management Elements
- Well Integrity Mechanical Threats and Failure Modes
- Well Integrity Corrosion and Flow Assurance Threats
- Well Integrity Monitoring, Inspection & Testing
- Well Integrity Risk Assessments
- Annular Casing Pressure and Anomaly Management (focused on Sustained Casing Pressure Management)
- Well Maintenance
- Well Abandonment and Decommissioning
Due to high demand, we are scheduling two more public online sessions this year which will be delivered on the 5th-7th of September and the 5th-7th of December. We are also running inhouse training courses for clients throughout the year.
To avail the early bird discount, book your seats now.
If you would like to book a private session for your team, contact us at email@example.com