View the detailed requirements below, and if you meet the criteria, please apply using the following link – ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Minimum 15 years of Oil & Gas field experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on offshore facility
- Valid IWCF level 4 subsea supervisor.
- Valid offshore survival
- Valid offshore medical
- H2S training
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite, drilling reporting software)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all abandonment operations are carried out in accordance with HSEQ procedure, Detailed Abandonment programme and all relevant company standards.
- Lead and organize onsite safety meetings and indulge in site preparation in accordance with all the relevant Company standards.
- Provide direct guidance to drilling contractor and service company to ensure compliance.
- Reporting to onshore Project Manager.
- Monitor rig activity and ensure contractor personnel, services and materials are available at rig site when required to avoid any delay in operations.
- Review and approve safety & integrity critical documents.
- Ensure all pre-job checklists, PTW and Task Risk Assessments Plans are completed and reviewed then approved and communicated to those involved prior to commencing operations
- Maintain proper documentation of daily time breakdown and abandonment reports. Review documents before submission.
- Prepare transfer documents, receiving documents, cementing reports, cementing plug reports, BHAs, etc to ensure well records are accurate.
- Lead investigation of all incidents occurring at work area and ensure effective corrective actions are identified, implemented and monitored in a timely and productive manner.