View the detailed requirements below, and if you meet the criteria, please apply using the following link – ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Do you know who we are?
AIE is a leading asset integrity service provider which operates across the MENA region and South East Asia, servicing key clients in countries such as the UAE, Oman, Algeria, Qatar, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Myanmar. We are looking to recruit a full-time, talented Senior AI analyst with machine learning and deep learning experience to join our team.
Choosing a career with AIE is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in a forward-thinking company which delivers the highest standards of engineering. We recruit and develop the most talented individuals because, as a growing company, we’re only as good as our team. Therefore, our primary goal is to employ motivated professionals whose skills can be developed in order to add to the future success of the company and the development of the industry that we serve.
Within our company, staff remain part of a healthy working environment which values and respects human rights, regardless of cultural background. AIE prides itself on upholding this philosophy and as a result, the professional competency and skills of our staff are highly regarded in the industry.
Join our team to become a part of an ever-growing dedicated company which operates across a range of industries and regions around the world.
We are looking for a motivated and talented software engineer who:
- Has the knowledge and experience to build AI models that can extract and analyse text and symbols from engineering drawings available in image, PDF or AutoCAD format (not structured or tabular). Ultimately, the data and AI solution will need to be integrated with our PHP-MySQL based software hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Has knowledge and experience in incremental learning
- Can review and optimise existing AI and GDNN algorithms to meet client quality requirements
- Has the knowledge on how to deploy python code to Amazon Web Services
- Can build front-end interactive web pages to allow users to use AI algorithms
- Is aware of international security practices and can implement those to obfuscate or encrypt code
- Can build detailed project plans for approval with project engineers and management
Job Description, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understands project’s scope requirements and objectives with client
- Capable of communicating with non-technical peers and colleagues
- Analyses project requirements by preparing a work breakdown structure, flow chart diagram and project plans
- Capability of converting pseudo codes into software program
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests on different platforms; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation by troubleshooting software malfunctions; evaluating new technologies and techniques
- Contributes to and assists team operation by accomplishing results and communicating obstacles.
- Implement and analyse features and requirements.
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable, reusable code using best engineering practices (unit testing, source control, design patterns, etc.)
- Optimizing an application for maximum speed and scalability
- Provide technical solutions which save coding time
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Solid experience (3+ years) in developing AI solutions for image processing, deep learning and/ or machine learning (explanation of relevant jobs with links to finished work to be provided with profile submission).
- Experience in extracting information from Oil and Gas Engineering diagrams called Isometrics, PIDs, reports would be preferred
- Experience with data extraction, image recognition from PDF, AUTOCAD as well as scanned PDF files.
- Training model(s) for high accuracy
- Development of user interface for human confirmation
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Fluent written and spoken communication in English
Examples of our software can be found here.
The job location will be in our Bangalore office, but the candidate may be required to travel, as and when required, as some parts of the project may be delivered in co-location with the software team at UAE.
If you would like to join our team to develop software that is used to manage risks and protect lives, business and the environment in industries such as power, mining, nuclear and Oil & Gas, please apply online.