This session provides a full description of the engineering and project management preparatory work for decommissioning projects including data gathering, engineering down of services, inventory removal, etc.
- Understand the scope of preparatory activities
- Define sequencing of works
- Understand data gathering, surveys & access requirements
- Learn about engineering down of services
- Identify temporary utilities & life support options
- Analyse interfaces & management aspects
- Understand inventory removal/cleaning techniques
- Understand control of works/HSE issues
- Learn about cutting, dredging & temporary lifting
The delegates will be able to describe the preparatory work requirements and options of decommissioning in terms of engineering and project management.