This session explains the process of setting up decommissioning projects while highlighting the aspects of execution scenario planning, project resourcing and contracting strategies. It also analyses organizational and supply chain issues that can be faced in this phase.
- Understand governance processes
- Identify decommissioning scope/costs
- Understand unresolved issues of decommissioning
- Define execution scenario planning
- Define contracting strategies
- Understand organizational issues/project resourcing
- Explain decommissioning drivers, challenges and risks
- Understand supply chain issues
The delegates will learn how to define the general requirements of setting up a decommissioning project and how to identify its drivers, risks and challenges.