This session provides an overview of various regulations and explains the engagement strategies, perception issues and flash points of stakeholders. It also demonstrates key project drivers and success factors as well as long-term liability issues.
- Interpret international, national & local regulations
- Analyse stakeholder engagement strategies
- Understand stakeholder perception issues
- Understand flash points in stakeholder engagement
- Understand project drivers/success factors
- Understand long-term liability issues
The delegates will be able to identify, understand and analyse various regulations, stakeholder engagement strategies, perception issues and flash points as well as project drivers and long-term liability issues.