This session explains the planning phase of cessation of production in terms of rules and regulations, economic assessments and legal and commercial considerations and describes the transition from production to decommissioning. It also highlights the common mistakes made in the CoP planning phase and the requirements for decommissioning funding release.
- Interpret rules, regulations & economic assessments
- Understand CoP decision robustness & preparation
- Explain legal/commercial considerations
- Identify common mistakes made
- Understand decommissioning funding release requirements
- Describe the production to decommissioning transition
The delegates will be able to analyse the requirements for CoP planning and provide input on its robustness from a regulatory, economic and commercial perspective.