This session provides a comprehensive explanation of the wastestream management process, its requirements, principles and activities. It also highlights the asset value recovery process and ongoing liability aspects.
- Understand onshore facilities requirements
- Analyse waste hierarchy principles
- Define waste management obligations
- Understand the inventory identification process
- Define sorting/waste routes
- Understand the asset value recovery process
- Identify onshore demolition and disposal records
- Analyse closeout activities
- Learn about ongoing liability aspects
The delegates will understand the role of wastestream management in a decommissioning project and will learn about its process, principles and activities.