This session provides an overview of late life impacts and issues and the considerations that feed into the decision making of cessation of production. It also explains partner, regulatory and stakeholder expectations and considerations.
- Understand the various issues that late life brings
- Identify asset planning processes and late life impacts
- Understand cessation of production decision making
- Explain partner considerations/constraints
- Explain regulator considerations/discussions
- Learn how to manage the expectations of stakeholders
- Explain current decommissioning considerations
The delegates will understand late life impacts and issues and will be able to identify the considerations that affect the decision-making process of cessation of production.