This module provides a detailed explanation of the essential elements involved in developing and implementing an optimized comprehensive corrosion management system.
- Understand the important components for a well-structured corrosion management system including:
- Policy and strategy
- Organization, roles and responsibilities
- Corrosion threats and risk assessments
- Planning and implementation
- Corrosion control and monitoring
- Data management, analysis and reporting
- Measure performance
- Review performance
The training module is followed by an interactive case study to reinforce learning.
The delegates will be able assess the effectiveness of their Corrosion Management System in terms of each of its elements and determine whether or not it is being optimized.