This module provides a thorough, step-by-step description of the methodology and fundamentals of performing a successful and effective well integrity risk assessment. It also explains the importance of a well integrity risk assessment and its applications.
- Understand the process of a Well Integrity Risk Assessment:
- Well Barrier Identification and Data Collection
- Identification of Threats and Issues/Risk
- Assigning Mitigation Measures
- Assigning Probabilities of Failure (POFs)
- Assigning Consequences of Failure (COFs)
- Risk Allocation and Integrity Status
- Learn about inspection planning and preventive maintenance
The training module is followed by an interactive case study to reinforce learning.
The delegates will be able to perform an full well risk assessment based on their well data. They will also learn how to utilize a well risk assessment for inspection planning and preventative maintenance.