This module provides an overview of cathodic protection and the theoretical background and practical knowledge that is necessary to successfully operate, maintain and test cathodic protection (CP) systems for different applications.
- Learn about Galvanic/Sacrificial anode systems
- Understand impressed current (rectifier) systems
- Identify and explain the components of cathodic protection systems
- Learn the design considerations for cathodic protection
- Learn the standards for cathodic protection
- Illustrate cathodic protection system maintenance and testing
The training module is followed by an interactive case study to reinforce learning.
The delegates will be able to understand cathodic protection systems in detail. They will be able to identify CP systems components, standards, design considerations, maintenance and applications.