This module highlights the importance of corrosion monitoring and provides an explanation of different corrosion monitoring techniques and guidelines that could be applied in the industry, highlighting their significance in maintaining asset life.
- Explain corrosion monitoring vs. inspection
- Learn about the corrosion monitoring guidelines
- Understand the importance of location and method selection
- Identify different corrosion monitoring methods including:
- Using corrosion coupons and probes
- Implementing erosion probes and bio-probes
- Side stream monitoring
The training module is followed by an interactive case study to reinforce learning.
The delegates will understand the importance of corrosion monitoring techniques selection. They will be able to identify appropriate monitoring techniques for the most prevalent corrosion threats at their assets following industry guidelines.