This module provides a description of the different methods and measures of corrosion control that are being employed in the industry to prevent and mitigate both internal and external corrosion which can result in asset damage.
- Learn about using internal coatings, liners & cladding for relevant applications in the industry
- Learn about external coating implementation
- Define cathodic protection and understand when to use it
- Learn about pigging operations and its requirements
- Learn about corrosion inhibitors and biocide treatment
- Understand the importance of effective dehydration for corrosion control
- Understand the importance of process optimization
The training module is followed by an interactive case study to reinforce learning.
The delegates will learn about the different measures that can be implemented to control corrosion. They will be able to identify the technique to be used based on their respective assets’ conditions.