Definition and analysis of the key degradation and damage threats found in the Oil and Gas industry, and the design concepts, identification techniques and mitigation actions used to manage them.
- Identify and define degradation and damage mechanisms and their impact
- Explain and make use of the Bathtub Curve
- Explain time independent vs. time dependent failures
- Understand and describe key degradation and damage threats
- Learn design concepts, identification and mitigation measures
The training module is followed by an interactive case study to reinforce learning.
Delegates will understand and be able to identify degradation and damage mechanisms that they experience in their assets and the mitigation measures required to control them.