Explanation of safety critical elements, equipment and the vital role they play in asset integrity. We explore the methodology to identify SCE and the standards and assurance process used to manage their condition and reliability.
- Describe SCE’s and an operational integrity management
- Explain a safety critical element vs. a safety critical equipment
- Define major accident hazards and learn how to identify them
- Identify SCE’s and their respective performance standards
- Perform SCE verification, assurance and ICP
The training module is followed by an interactive case study to reinforce learning.
Delegates will be able to identify Safety Critical Equipment using an industry standard flowchart. The delegates will also be able to explain why an equipment is classified as SCE and how is its function relevant in preventing, mitigating or controlling a major accident.