This module provides an overall analysis of erosion and explains various environmental cracking threats and the distinct environmental factors and conditions that induce them. The module also introduces the respective susceptible systems of each threat.
- Understand different mechanisms of cracking including:
- Sulfide Stress Cracking (SSC)
- Hydrogen Induced Cracking (HIC)
- Hydrogen Induced Stress Cracking (HISC)
- Chloride Stress Corrosion Cracking (CSCC)
- Hydrogen & Liquid Metal Embrittlement (LME)
- Learn the fundamentals of erosion
The training module is followed by an interactive case study to reinforce learning.
The delegates will be able to identify the environmental cracking and erosion threats that their systems are most susceptible to.