This module gives a detailed insight on internal corrosion and presents a thorough analysis of different corrosion threats encountered in the industry. The module also introduces the respective susceptible systems of each internal corrosion threat.
- Understand the principle of CO2 corrosion
- Learn about Top of Line corrosion (TOL)
- Define Preferential Weld Corrosion (PWC)
- Understand Microbial Influenced Corrosion (MIC)
- Define H2S corrosion
- Define O2 corrosion
- Understand galvanic corrosion
- Learn about under deposit corrosion
- Explain corrosion of Corrosion Resistant Alloys (CRAs)
- Understand the principle of Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI)
The training module is followed by an interactive case study to reinforce learning.
The delegates will be able to identify the internal corrosion threats that their systems are most susceptible to.