This module provides an introduction to the different well components and applicable principles and requirements relating to well integrity. It explains the concept of well barrier schematics and primary and secondary barriers of a well along with their relevant design and selection criteria and initial test and verification requirements.
- Understand well barrier schematics
- Identify primary and secondary well barriers
- Define the design and selection criteria and initial test and verification requirements of various well components such as:
- SSSV Completion String and Casing
- Production Packer
- Wellhead and Xmas Tree
- Tubing and Casing Hangers
- Cement Sheet
The training module is followed by an interactive case study to reinforce learning.
The delegates will be able identify the primary and secondary barriers of a well and locate them on a well barrier schematic. They will also learn how to select the design criteria and initial test and verification requirements.