This module provides an explanation of the steps necessary to set up a successful operational corrosion management system and effectively implement it to manage and control internal and external corrosion threats.
- Understand the objectives and functionality of an operational corrosion management system
- Explain and understand the relevant standards and recommended practices for corrosion management
- Understand the operational requirements of a corrosion management system:
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Corrosion matrices and RACI charts
- Data collection and analysis
- Reporting and management meeting
The training module is followed by an interactive case study to reinforce learning.
The delegates will be able to define corrosion control matrices and learn how to develop relevant corrosion management and corrosion control KPIs for an effective operational corrosion management system.