This modules provides a thorough explanation on how to complete an independent review of an asset’s integrity management status and how the results should be analyzed and presented to demonstrate the risk profile of the asset.
- Identify the asset integrity review team
- Describe the asset integrity review process
- Understand and define the integrity review strategy and its preparation
- Understand how to implement a review
- Explain reporting and evaluation of results
The training module is followed by an interactive case study to reinforce learning.
The delegates will be able to set up an asset integrity review process and will learn how to have it implemented by a competent asset integrity review team.