This module introduces Risk Based Inspection (RBI) and its history. It also provides a thorough description of the step-by-step methodology used to perform a successful risk assessment and its benefits to asset integrity management.
- Explains risk assessment workshops
- Explains RBI Software and the detailed methodology for a successful risk assessment and inspection planning:
- Establishment of requirement
- Creation of asset register and grouping
- Probability and Consequence of Failure (POF & COF)
- Confidence grading and inspection interval
- Written scheme of examination (WSE) preparation
- Inspection plan and risk assessment update
The training module is followed by an interactive case study to reinforce learning.
The delegates will be able to perform a step-by-step, comprehensive RBI assessment on their equipment by using design and operational data which will help in identifying the relevant inspection frequency and overall risk.