AIE collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the AIE website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AIE website, which may include your name, company name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when you download brochures or register an inquiry through the ‘Contact us’ form. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to reply to your inquiries, to keep you informed about our services and products that may be of interest to you by way of promotional emails, and for statistical purposes to improve our site. Any personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- COOKIES. Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. AIE utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
AIE may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide AIE with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
AIE may disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. AIE may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if AIE files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of AIE in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
- SECURITY. AIE takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, AIE cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- OTHER WEBSITES. AIE is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. If you wish to modify or update any information AIE has received, please contact email@example.com.