Be a part of the AIE family to develop software that protects lives, business and the environment in Industries such as power, mining, nuclear and Oil & Gas.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?
AIE is a leading asset integrity service provider which operates across the MENA region and South East Asia, servicing key clients in countries such as the UAE, Oman, Algeria, Qatar, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Myanmar. We are looking to recruit a full-time, talented and dedicated front end developer, with React.JS experience, to join our team. Visit our website to know more.
Choosing a career with AIE is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in a forward-thinking company which delivers the highest standards of engineering. We recruit and develop the most talented individuals because, as a growing company, we’re only as good as our team. Therefore, our primary goal is to employ motivated professionals whose skills can be developed in order to add to the future success of the company and the development of the industry that we serve.
Within our company, staff remain part of a healthy working environment which values and respects human rights, regardless of cultural background. AIE prides itself on upholding this philosophy and as a result, the professional competency and skills of our staff are highly regarded in the industry.
Join our team to become a part of an ever-growing dedicated company which operates across a range of industries and regions around the world.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface using react concepts.
- Convert existing application screens to React.JS to improve performance and user interface quality
- Construct impressive and user-friendly dashboards/screens that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Design practical user interfaces to create the best user experience
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture
- Install and configure server environments for React deployments
- Maintain and update project dependencies as well as fix any conflicts
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- To stay up-to-date with new technologies and trends and to evaluate new technologies and techniques for required features
- To contribute to and assist team operation by accomplishing results on time and communicating obstacles.
- To be committed to continuous improvement and to propose & accept constructive feedback
- To maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- To thrive as part of a multi-cultural, dynamic and agile AIE family
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience with React.JS (explanation of relevant jobs with links to finished work to be provided with profile submission).
- Experience with user experience design and design patterns
- Experience with RESTful APIs, Axios, and other Rest HTTP frameworks
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Redux, Webpack and Flux. Knowledge of page load performance optimization, authentication validation and JS OOP. Good Knowledge of state management
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle
- Familiarity with unit testing frameworks such as Karma / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai / Jest is desired
- Knowledge of using plotly.js, high charts etc. to visualize advanced graphs such as synchronised graphs, drill down graphs and allowing users to zoom into an area of interest on a graph by dragging a rectangle over it
- Experience with user interface design
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Version control systems like bitbucket. Git knowledge
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent technical communication, analysis, and problem solving skills. Strong attention to details
- Fluent written and spoken communication in English
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with node.js
- Experience with PHP frameworks like Symfony/Laravel
Examples of our software can be found here.
Job location is at the AIE office in Sharjah.