Be a part of the AIE family to protect lives, business and the environment in Industries such as power, mining, nuclear and Oil & Gas.
Asset Integrity Engineering (AIE) is currently looking for an Onshore Logistics Coordinator to join the AIE team for an offshore well abandonment in Sharjah.
Contract start date is immediate to assist in the detailed planning phase with execution phase expected to commence in March 2022 expected to be +/-55 days.
The role would be based in the AIE Sharjah office Monday – Friday during planning and require some weekend/ on call hours during the operational phase.
Please read the detailed job requirements and if you meet the criteria, apply via our website using the links below.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Minimum 5 years of Oil & Gas field experience.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite)
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry Standards & Procedures/Guidelines pertaining to all aspect of Logistics /Materials Management Support
- Good Communications skills: ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers, peers and direct reports.
- International Freight Forwarding & Customs Experience
- Emergency Response experience and participate as part of an on-call team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop logistics strategy for the project.
- Assist in the Development of Processes & Procedures for all Logistics Support Function.
- Focal point for all logistics for the project during planning, operations and close out.
- Focal point and coordinator of all equipment and personnel transport for the project.
- Manage all day-to-day marine, aviation, and logistics activities.
- Work closely with offshore supervisors and service companies to ensure inbound and outbound tools and equipment are transported to mee the operational needs of the project.
- Prepare and issue call offs for equipment and personnel to third parties, while monitoring costs of rental tools and ensuring all tools are on location in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain the 7 day lookahead in conjunction with offshore supervisors for the operational phase of the project.