SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Country Lead: KSA will be responsible for growing our business in the Kingdom and for the day-to-day management of all AIE’s activities in-country. This will encompass both commercial / business activities as well as ensuring that our projects are delivered to the expected level of quality, and on time and budget.
The Country Lead will report to the Managing Director and will provide broad based support to the Executive Function (Managing Director) and Team Leaders (Senior Company Management) in the above activities.
From a technical perspective, you will possess the engineering skills required to oversee a wide range of integrity management projects, including the update, assessment and analysis of inspection and integrity data, software implementation, pressure systems and pipelines risk assessments, to name a few. You will be supported as required by the Team Leaders who are responsible for the individual projects.
The Country Lead must have a thorough understanding of the commercial environment and client base in the energy sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You will be responsible for maintaining adequate internal controls to mitigate financial and commercial risks to AIE and take a leading role for the company in Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment (QHSE). The commercial areas will include maintaining business and commercial registrations, ensuring client and supplier contracts, JV agreements, agency agreements and other contractual documents suitably protect AIE’s interests and minimise any risk to the company. The Country Lead will also provide support in business development and bidding activities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This will be a full time position in Saudi Arabia.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the market in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including pricing plans, private enterprise, and potential clients & competitors.
- Create and produce statements of qualifications, client presentations, brochures, and assist with the drafting of technical articles. Coordinate the development of BD and marketing presentations, brochures, and publications.
- Maintain contact with clients and regularly visit to ascertain needs.
- Support the company’s management team in identifying and implementing resolutions to resolve customer problems and/or addressing complaints
- Be the focal point in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and provide support to the Managing Director, Team Leaders and Sales Team on Commercial and Legal matters.
- Provide expertise on commercial areas of both client and supplier contracts.
- Provide support in BD and bidding activities.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with senior leadership and supporting business growth strategies.
- Responsible for overseeing project activity and managing direct client relationships in-country. AIE undertakes a wide range of integrity management contracts to review, assess and provide solutions for the integrity management and inspection of pressure systems, pipelines and structures and the development of project strategy documentation, risk assessments and Written Schemes of Examination.
- Ensure the effective application of new techniques, technologies and promote the use of AIE’s in-house technology solutions to maximise value delivery to our clients.
If you meet the criteria, apply via our website here.