Be a part of the AIE family to develop software that protects lives, business and the environment in Industries such as power, mining, nuclear and Oil & Gas.
DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?
AIE is a leading asset integrity service provider which operates across the MENA region and South East Asia, servicing key clients in countries such as the UAE, Oman, Algeria, Qatar, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Myanmar.
Choosing a career with AIE is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in a forward-thinking company which delivers the highest standards of engineering. We recruit and develop the most talented individuals because, as a growing company, we’re only as good as our team. Therefore, our primary goal is to employ motivated professionals whose skills can be developed in order to add to the future success of the company and the development of the industry that we serve.
Within our company, staff remain part of a healthy working environment which values and respects human rights, regardless of cultural background. AIE prides itself on upholding this philosophy and as a result, the professional competency and skills of our staff are highly regarded in the industry.
Join our team to become a part of an ever-growing dedicated company which operates across a range of industries and regions around the world.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Hardworking and results orientated professional with minimum 15 years experience in marketing and sales.
- Significant Experience in the oil and gas, petrochemical and industrial services sector.
- Preferable experience in Digital technology / software sales to a global asset base (preferably with integrity software providers/CMMS software providers/Energy software providers).
- Excellent communicator, manager and team leader.
- Expert in sales and marketing strategy development for global expansion of AIE services and products.
- Demonstrable experience in building global partnerships & brand.
- Sets and owns AIE company sales, marketing, and development strategy. Scaling AIE to a global customer base.
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships and partnerships.
- Defines AIE sales team. Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff members.
- Analysis of target market and client base to develop strategic plan for AIE’s diverse target sectors, clients (current and potential).
- Establishes live sales goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Focus point for AIE branches and partner offices in sales and marketing.
- Accountable for marketing and branding activities including participation in conferences, trade shows, and similar events to support the company’s business strategy and objectives while ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Supports promotional and advertising activities and materials to publicize product lines/services through presentations, salesforce, media, and alternate distribution channels.
- Ensures AIE are qualified with key clients and stakeholders.
- Accountable for Tracking all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations for senior management.
- Conducts market research, develops and disseminates periodical analytical reports on market trends and changing market conditions, requirements and needs, and competitor activities.
- Maintains contacts with customers & regularly visits to ascertain needs.
- Support the company’s management team in identifying and implementing resolutions to resolve customer problems and/or addressing complaints and/or identifying new business opportunities.
- Support senior management in advising on new products, services and technology.
- Supports AIE holdings strategic ventures and investments.