How is your Operational Risk Management system performing following the Impacts of COVID-19? Are you aware of the risks that your organization face on a day-to-day basis? What is your level of confidence in the controls implemented to manage your operational risks?
We are excited to introduce the newest addition to our training services, a 1-day Operational Risk Management (ORM) training course that is designed for organisations looking to optimise their risk management approach and enhance their organisation-wide safety culture. The course illustrates the function of a mature ORM system and its role in safeguarding assets, people and the environment. It also highlights the elements, steps and human factors involved in an ORM system while explaining the tools that can be utilised for its implementation.
The topics covered include:
The ORM Process
- ORM process definition and steps
- ORM elements, their roles and implementation
- Risk assessment tools (PHA, HAZOP, ORA, etc.) and their function and implementation within an ORM system
- Risk registers
- Principles of safety culture
- Human error and human factors engineering
- Competence assurance management systems
Major Failures in Hazardous Industries
- A recap of the significance of an ORM system
- An illustration of how an effective ORM system should be implemented