We are currently looking to recruit an Integrity Team Leader to join our onshore operations in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The successful candidate must be degree qualified (preferably Mechanical or Chemical engineering) and have a minimum of 10 years North Sea or Western Integrity Management experience.
We are offering both contract and staff salary packages which are tax free and competitive.
No Agencies Please
Summary of Role:
The Integrity Management Team Leader is to manage and deliver Integrity Management System program, controlling resources and budgets within the specified demands of the contract, and to ensure that all strategies, methods and practices adopted take full account of clients integrity management objectives.
The Integrity Team Leader will be the responsible person in charge of endorsing technical and non technical reports and assessments.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Client focal point for the Integrity Management contract.
- Provide effective management and leadership to the project integrity team, ensuring the personal and technical development of team members.
- Responsible for the delivery of integrity management and inspection services for pressure systems, pipelines and structures and the development of project strategy documentation, risk assessments and Written Schemes of Examination.
- Liaise effectively with support disciplines, such as specialist Corrosion, Pipeline / Structural and Fitness for Service Engineers.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the project team, defining inspection requirements and ensure the utilization of appropriate inspection techniques. Maximize the use of appropriate and cost effective non-invasive inspection methodologies to provide optimized plant uptime.
- Ensure the effective review of inspection data, results trending and remnant life assessments, perform fitness-for-service assessments and provide recommendations for repair and replacement methodologies.
- Monitoring and reporting of asset process technical data including key asset integrity metrics to the client and internal stakeholders.
- Preparation of annual budgets, monthly finance reports, and responsible for ensuring project delivery within the specified project budget.
- Chair and attend frequent client and contractor meetings, presenting integrity management data and findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide timely and accurate reports to the Project Manager and Client as required, informing the Client of anomalies and recommend actions to be taken. He will issue integrity statements and manage project databases.
- Ensure project activities are performed in accordance with accreditation schemes, legislation and industry standards and that project activities are performed in accordance with the health, safety and environmental policy, corporate QHSE manual and project specific requirements.
- Hold regular quality and safety briefings with offshore personnel and third party contractors.
- Audit the project team on compliance.
Skills / Qualifications
- Applicants for this position should have a relevant engineering degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum 10 years of specific experience in Integrity Management, Risk Based Inspection and /In-Service Inspection (excluding purely NDT).
- Extensive experience in the area of in-service inspection and integrity management.
- Previous Lead Engineer experience including a wide breadth and depth of knowledge within the petrochemical, inspection or engineering industry with proven skills in project management.
- Experience and knowledge of integrity management software systems such as Credo, RBMI, ACET, etc is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of NDT techniques and in-service application of NDT.
- Thorough knowledge of pressure vessel and pipe work design and inspection codes of practice.
- A good level of commercial and financial awareness.
- Knowledge of related standards / regulatory requirements. Plant inspection or API certification, with associated experience.
- Versatile and flexible team player with good verbal and written communication skills. Good command of English language is essential.
Please send your CV and contact details
No Agencies Please