Veracity Environmental Management System, VeracityEMS, is a powerful tool to help companies improve their environmental performance and reduce their environmental footprint through consistent review, evaluation and improvement of its environmental performance.
What IS AN EMS AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANTt?
An EMS consists of a set of processes and practices that enable an organisation to reduce its environmental impacts and increase its operating efficiency. The three primary processes of a management system include :
- Core processes, their outputs, and the identification of significant environmental aspects and impacts
- Key supporting processes, such as those for maintaining awareness of legal requirements, ensuring competency of employees, providing infrastructure, communicating EMS information, and monitoring and evaluating environmental performance
- Links to other management systems, such as document control, record control, and internal auditing
The benefits of an EMS are many, including :
- Improved environmental performance
- Enhanced compliance
- Better control over identified environmental impacts
- Resource conservation
- Access to new customers/markets
- Increased efficiency/reduced costs
- Enhanced image with public, regulators, lenders, investors
- Employee awareness and engagement on environmental issues and responsibilities
For an EMS under ISO 14001, the five main stages of the continuous improvement cycle are defined below:
This repeating cycle, based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act methodology, is used to ensure that there is continuous improvement to meet environmental goals.
AIE’s ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
- Environmental Management Matrix – The environmental management matrix is structured around standard environmental data parameters from different industrial systems, standard monitoring frequencies and KPI thresholds. Users can tailor the contents of the matrix to match the configuration of their assets, environmental data monitoring & reporting requirements.
- Bulk data acquisition, upload and analysis – The software is configured for immediate bulk data upload to conserve operator resources.
- Activity planning and management – The planning module allows linking of activities to assigned action owners and also communicates overdue tasks and reminder notifications. The software can also be customised to integrate with a client’s existing Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Environmental reporting – The software includes multiple reporting options which can be further tailored to meet client requirements. Reports can be generated at different levels according to the intended audience.
- Mobile application – The software comes with a mobile application for Android and iOS devices which allows teams to synchronise data between back office and field staff and facilitate field data capture.
VeracityEMS provides users with an interactive platform to collect, organise, display and report environmental data. It serves as an analysis tool to drive critical environmental business decisions. VeracityEMS is a web-based tool and allows access from anywhere, anytime.
To learn more about our EMS software, click here.
To request for a free demonstration, contact us at email@example.com