- Have a minimum experience of fifteen (15) years
- Be IWCF qualified.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience as wellsite well services supervisor working on projects with well services operations.
Assist the Abandonment Team by:
- Provides day-to-day on-site supervision of Well Service operations.
- Ensures that HSE policies, procedures, regulations and objectives are effectively implemented and adhered to by Company and contractors personnel
- Responsible for clear and concise reporting of all Well Service activities such as daily reports, material/personnel transfers and safety meetings.
- Compiles a WWI (Written Work Instruction) for use on-site to bring clarity to Contractor’s roles and responsibilities in each stage of the execution of the well program.
- Responsible for reporting, investigating and follow-up of all accidents, incidents and near misses on-site.
- Responsible for performing site emergency plans and organizes emergency exercises and drills on-site while liaising with onshore support.
- Capable of making sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Coordinates the mobilisation of the necessary services and equipment to conduct operations.
- Ensures timely return of equipment and surplus materials in safe condition to Company stores upon completion of well operations.
- Regularly inspects rig and third-party equipment.
- Proactive in the management and coordination of the operations and service providers, utilising pre-job meetings, active monitoring, Tool Box Talks & Time Out for Safety, as appropriate, to ensure that all personnel are aware of the operational objectives and key areas of concern or risk.
- Assessing areas for improvement and recording lessons learnt for future activities (key actions recorded on Detail).