Asset Integrity Engineering (AIE) is currently looking to recruit a part time Salesforce Consultant. The applicant must be a resident in the UAE and available for local support in Sharjah.
View the detailed requirements below, and if you meet the criteria, click here to apply
No Agencies Please
- Integrate sales and business development process and pipeline into the Salesforce platform.
- Configure and customize Salesforce to meet business requirements.
- Utilize Salesforce knowledge to develop a structured system of identifying, tracking and analyzing opportunities.
- Enhance existing process by setting up necessary automations including workflows.
- Foster and develop Salesforce CRM to assist in developing positive customer relationships.
- Provide required training to Marketing and Sales teams to properly integrate the use of Salesforce into existing business development methodology.
- Degree qualified in Information Systems or Management, Business Administration or Project Management.
- Minimum 5 years successful experience in delivering Salesforce projects from requirements gathering to delivery, preferably for businesses in the engineering services sector.
- Comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Sales Performance Management, Lead Management, Contact Management, Forecasting and Quote.
- Solid understanding in all phases of Salesforce implementation including configuration, customization, data migration, testing, deployment and training.
- Extensive experience creating workflows, permission sets, validation rules and other Salesforce configurations that utilize the platform’s extensive functions.