Be a part of the AIE family to develop software that protects lives, business and the environment in Industries such as power, mining, nuclear and Oil & Gas.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?
AIE is a leading asset integrity service provider which operates across the MENA region and South East Asia, servicing key clients in countries such as the UAE, Oman, Algeria, Qatar, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Myanmar. We are looking to recruit a full-time, talented PHP developer, preferably with Symfony/Laravel/Zend framework experience, to join our team. Visit our website to know more.
Choosing a career with AIE is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in a forward-thinking company which delivers the highest standards of engineering. We recruit and develop the most talented individuals because, as a growing company, we’re only as good as our team. Therefore, our primary goal is to employ motivated professionals whose skills can be developed in order to add to the future success of the company and the development of the industry that we serve.
Within our company, staff remain part of a healthy working environment which values and respects human rights, regardless of cultural background. AIE prides itself on upholding this philosophy and as a result, the professional competency and skills of our staff are highly regarded in the industry.
Join our team to become a part of an ever-growing dedicated company which operates across a range of industries and regions around the world.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- To stay up-to-date with new technologies and trends and to evaluate new technologies and techniques for required features
- To create software that manages risks and protects lives, business and the environment in the Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Mining, Power and Petrochemical industries across the globe
- To be open to learning and have the opportunity to work alongside talented android developers, PHP developers, data science & AI experts, product designers and others
- To provide technical solutions which save coding time
- To focus on great UX and good engineering
- To shape the product
- To analyse project requirements by preparing a work breakdown structure and flow chart diagram.
- To ensure a high product quality and end-user satisfaction by writing high-quality, clean, maintainable, reusable code (unit testing, source control, design patterns, etc.)
- To ensure high performance while building and maintaining code
- To perform integrations between our software product and other software
- To develop and maintain APIs for our mobile application
- To contribute to and assist team operation by accomplishing results on time and communicating obstacles.
- To be committed to continuous improvement and to propose & accept constructive feedback
- To maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- To thrive as part of a multi-cultural, dynamic and agile AIE family
- PHP Symfony Framework
- AWS Cloud server with EC2, RDS, S3
- MySQL database
- JIRA for agile sprints
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience with PHP and/or PHP frameworks like Symfony/ Laravel along with ORM and Symfony forms (explanation of relevant jobs with links to finished work to be provided with profile submission).
- In-depth understanding of data structures, OOP, algorithms and modern programming frameworks
- Experience with Linux Operating systems like Debian, Redhat etc
- Experience with Version control systems like bitbucket
- Experience with editor tools like PHP storm
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud servers
- Experience with Docker
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent technical communication, analysis, and problem solving skills. Strong attention to details
- Experience with integration projects and development of APIs
- Experience with user experience design and design patterns
- Fluent written and spoken communication in English
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with AWS administration
- Experience with Automation testing
- Experience with Penetration Testing/ Vulnerability Testing
- Experience with Symfony upgrade projects
- Experience in continuous Integration system like Jenkins
- Experience with native android mobile development
Examples of our software can be found here.
Job location is at our Centre of Excellence at Bangalore located at Ashok Nagar. Candidate may be required to travel, as and when required, to the UAE as some parts of the project may be delivered at UAE.