- Hardworking and results orientated professional with minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing and sales.
- Experience in oil and gas background is preferred not essential.- Must have experience in software sales to the global asset base (preferably with integrity software providers/CMMS software providers/Energy software providers).
- Expert in digital marketing strategy.
- Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff members.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Plans, manages and coordinates marketing and branding activities including participation in conferences, trade shows, and similar events to support the company’s business strategy and objectives while ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Defines promotional and advertising activities and materials to publicize product lines/services through presentations, salesforce, media, and alternate distribution channels.
- Supports branches offices in their marketing and branding activities.
- Creates and produces statements of qualifications, client presentations, brochures, and assists with the drafting of technical articles. Coordinate the development of marketing presentations, brochures, and publications.
- Leads the implementation or personally implements public relations programs, online events, and similar activities and participates as appropriate in relevant community events.
- Is the focal point for all companies’ interaction on social media as well as for the content and up-dating of the company’s external website.
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives.
- Conducts market research, develops and disseminates periodical analytical reports onO&G market trends and changing market conditions, requirements and needs, and competitor activities.
- Maintains contacts with customers & regularly visits to ascertain needs.
- Support the company’s management team in identifying and implementing resolutions to resolve customer problems and/or addressing complaints.