AIE recently completed a strategic project for an onshore MENA client in which we were able to successfully revise and optimise their complete spares inventory for a newly commissioned gas plant, whilst re-defining their technical assurance and maintenance management systems. The following were the main outcomes achieved from the project:
- Performed data cleansing and ease of data upload into clients CMMS
- Reduced spares inventory & cost implications by eliminating duplicates
- Developed a comprehensive & optimised spare parts list
- Reduced equipment downtime and loss of production by ensuring necessary spares are in stock and setup minimum / maximum levels for critical inventory
- Increased stock quantities of low-cost spares to reduce the long-term logistical & shipping cost implication
Data was analysed and manipulated using our inhouse software Veracity. Post optimisation, the project was successful in achieving a 29.2% savings in tied-up capital. This work was only a part of a wider operational excellence road map delivered by AIE.
Maintenance systems are currently ripe for optimisation and innovation. Covid-19 has created significant maintenance backlog and execution challenges. Our maintenance & spares optimisation service is delivered by leading industry experts utilising our in-house software tools to deliver long-term savings and a range of benefits for our clients’ business.
AIE has successfully worked with major operators in regulated and non-regulated jurisdictions to achieve their objectives with demonstrable results. Our services can be engaged at any stage of an asset life cycle and are demonstrated to deliver results