AIE is pleased to announce it has reached a major safety milestone of 2370 LTI-free days for both onshore and offshore operations.
As a leading Oil and Gas integrity services provider within the MENA region, AIE provides in-service integrity management services over a range of hazardous locations and industry sectors.
AIE is recognized for providing high-quality integrity services, whilst still meeting and exceeding stringent safety and environmental performance standards. AIE operates a certified Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHE&Q) integrated management system which is routinely audited and verified by reputable independent third parties.
This safety milestone achievement clearly demonstrates our commitment as a responsible services provider to ensure we identify hazards, implement thorough risk control measures and maintain a safety culture we are proud of. We regularly re-examine our corporate HSE risk assessment procedure to identify any new risks associated with where we work and maintain our expectations of high HSE performance when visiting our clients.
AIE has implemented several initiatives to achieve this excellent LTI-free safety milestone:
- Strictly adhering to HSE international standards, local Laws and Regulations and AIE HSE procedures;
- Supporting a personal responsibility for safety culture;
- Implementing a stop card system for unsafe acts and/or conditions;
- Taking swift action on hazards observed;
- Regularly auditing, reporting and monitoring the HSE management systems;
- Conducting monthly internal HSE awareness training sessions;
- Dynamically communicating specific HSE communication across the business.