Within AIE, we aim to rise above our competitors by delivering high quality services which remain fully integrated with our clients’ operations. We are proud of our reputation in developing and improving the market we serve.
AIE employs a number of processes to ensure that our services continually meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. One tool we use is our annual customer satisfaction survey which is completed independently and in isolation by all our major clients.
Some of our client responses to the question “How is AIE rated with comparison of other similar companies in this field”:
“AIE manifests competency and talent in the Integrity field in a short period. The way they are developing the business is impressive in terms of digitalizing all the reporting”
“[AIE] have talented engineers with an excellent work ethic, the company is growing and they are committed to deliver”
“AIE continue to develop and evolve as a business. They are able to keep up with our changing requirements and offer a comprehensive engineering and software service”
“AIE offer a more integrated and complete service than any other provider I have previously worked with”
AIE is proud to consistently meet and exceed client expectations. The survey is independently completed by all our clients against a set of 14 different questions covering topics such as value for money, experience of teams, deliverables completed on time, HSE, etc. The questions are rated on a scale of 1 to 5, ranging from 1 “poor” to 5 “excellent”.
The survey is taken seriously and managed stringently in accordance with our ISO 9001 certified quality management system. This survey helps us to maintain and further improve our quality of work and end results for the client.
We achieved an outstanding overall average rating of 4.54 out of 5 in 2020, a further improvement on our 2019 score.
The graph below communicates our average 2019 and 2020 customer satisfaction results across all major clients we serve.
Results for 2019 and 2020
- A Team displayed a strong commitment to SHE&Q standards and plans across the project.
- B Costs were well controlled & appropriately reported.
- C Planning process demonstrated working systems and sufficient contingency planning.
- D Scope change process was timely, effective and accurate.
- E Milestones were achieved on target.
- F Deliverables and services met expectations.
- G Client, contractor, supplier, partner interfaces were well-defined and managed.
- H Right balance of experience and technical competence across the teams.
- I Team and key players were able to meet the demands of the job.
- J Proactive approach to adopting improved work process and design methods.
- K Good rapport between Client and team personnel at all levels.
- L AIE provided good value for money.
- M Performance of AIE Staff.
- N After Sales Services Support.
To review a client case study for setup and implementation of a field wide integrity management and maintenance system click here.