Within AIE, we aim to rise above our competitors by delivering high quality services which remain fully integrated with our clients’ operations. We are proud of our reputation in developing and improving the market we serve.
AIE employs a number of processes to ensure that our services continually meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. One tool we use is our annual customer satisfaction survey which is completed independently and in isolation by all our major clients.
The graph below communicates our mean results for 2017 as rated by our external clients on all major projects.
Results for 2017
- A Team displayed a strong commitment to SHE&Q standards and plans across the project.
- B Costs were well controlled & appropriately reported.
- C Planning process demonstrated working systems and sufficient contingency planning.
- D Scope change process was timely, effective and accurate.
- E Milestones were achieved on target.
- F Deliverables and services met expectations.
- G Client, contractor, supplier, partner interfaces were well-defined and managed.
- H Right balance of experience and technical competence across the teams.
- I Team and key players were able to meet the demands of the job.
- J Proactive approach to adopting improved work process and design methods.
- K Good rapport between Client and team personnel at all levels.
- L AIE provided good value for money.
- M Performance of AIE Staff.
- N After Sales Services Support.
To review a client case study for setup and implementation of a field wide integrity management and maintenance system click here.