We are proud to announce the successful delivery of our Well Integrity Management training course which was held on the 25th to the 27th of May 2021. The course was attended by various onshore and offshore operators from the Middle East and North Africa region and has received exceptional feedback in terms of both content and delivery.
“The course was great overall. It helped me formalise and think more deeply about the work I do. Great presentation style with lots of opportunities to ask questions and discuss real life examples which all made for a really enjoyable and informative course delivered by an excellent, well informed, engaging and patient instructor” noted one of our Well Integrity Management training course attendees.
The course covers a comprehensive range of topics that are required for the setup and implementation of a robust well integrity management system, these include:
· Well Barriers
· Lifecycle Well Integrity
· Well Integrity Management Elements
· Well Integrity Mechanical Threats and Failure Modes
· Well Integrity Corrosion and Flow Assurance Threats
· Well Integrity Monitoring, Inspection & Testing
· Well Integrity Risk Assessments
· Annular Casing Pressure and Anomaly Management (focused on Sustained Casing Pressure Management)
· Well Maintenance
· Well Abandonment and Decommissioning
Due to high demand, we are scheduling two more Well Integrity Management training sessions in this year, these will be delivered on the 17th-19th of August 2021 and the 26th-28th of October 2021.
To avail the early bird discount, book your seats now.
If you would like to go for a private session for your team, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a bespoke training session can be tailored to meet your exact requirements.