Marine Integrity Services
Marine equipment typically operates for long periods of time in severe and arduous environmental conditions. In addition, when failures do occur, serious safety, business and environmental incidents can result.
AIE provides integrity services to ensure that fixed steel jacket and floating marine systems are operated and maintained in a safe and reliable condition. We have a demonstrable experience assessing and managing components from most major marine equipment providers including SBM, DUNLOP and YOKOHAMA.
Our Services Include:
- Single Point Mooring (SPM) / Single Buoy Mooring (SBM) Integrity Assessment
- Marine Hose Assessment & Testing
- Maintenance & Integrity Strategies
- Strength & Fatigue Assessments
- Environmental Assessment
- Risk Analysis
- Life Extension Surveys
- Fitness for Service Assessment
- RBI & RCM Assessments
- Quality Management
- Design Verification
- Third Party Surveys, Audits & Inspections